Monday, August 06, 2007

Pimp My Ride - Kuwait Style

This Gawd-Awful colored beast was parked behind my crib and I could not resist taking this shot of it. There is some Kuwaiti in my neighborhood who is just proud as punch over this Jewel Tool of a Ghetto Fab cruiser.

Later in the day I am pulling up to a stop light and I see something moving in the back of this pick up. Is it what I think it is?My Gawd, it is. It is a pair of goats. Which is worse; the awful Big Bird Yellow wanna be HMWWV built on a Chevy Tahoe chassis or the Nissan complete with goats tied to the fake roll bar? You decide but what ever you pick just remember that this does not raise an eyebrow in Kuwait except mine!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMMMMMM! Swarma!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile