Friday, July 13, 2007

On Hiatus - Maybe Forever

The powers that be have issued an ultimatum regards blogging that it just about shuts down everything. Rather than be punished for my stress relief I will simply go on stand by mode until this is lifted or revised. Sorry but it is getting tight regards this issue. You may have read some about it in the media by a few who are outraged. It was really brought on by others who have violated OpSec and other elements of responsible blogging. I don't blame the one who issued the stop order, I blame the irresponsible ones who have jacked this up for the rest of us.
Just because I don't post for a while does not mean I am not monitoring the site.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will miss checking in on you but it is understandable. The things that go on back here in the open by politicians, media and most disappointing of all, prior military officers including a former Sec. Nav. and then what can one say about Mertha? I listen to Marc Levin in the evening (I hope you have some access to him and others over armed forces radio) and he refers to Mertha as "fat a** Mertha". It is really quite funny.
I know that your blogging allowed you to decompress. I can suggest two options, one is the gym the other is Burger King. Since I saw you last I did the BK, and it shows!
Hang in there Garfield.

2:09 PM  
Blogger David M said...

Trackbacked by The Thunder Run - Web Reconnaissance for 07/13/2007
A short recon of what’s out there that might draw your attention, updated throughout the day...so check back often.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think blogs are definitely a way of stress relief, especially for the troops who need it. The military should make a code of conduct for military blogs instead of just banning them. But I know what turbulent times we are in, so I understand.

I have really found your blog insightful. It has definitely given me a better view of the situation in the Middle East, rather than the view the overblown media has presented. I hope you can write somemore on it someday. :)

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... I will stand by, looking forward to renewed posting.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile