Friday, March 16, 2007

Mexican Food, BBQ, and Beer

I am just chilling out and enjoying doing "nothing" right now. Getting up late, eating my favorite foods, drinking beer and listening to the constant rain is AOK with me right now. This has been one of those "Nada", "Vache" type R&Rs.
I've run some errands, walked the dogs, put down astro turf on the deck area, and gone to see 300 at the movies but other than that I have done very little. I leave in three days to go to London for a few days and thats OK too. I have tickets for Spamalot in the 6th row and We Will Rock You in the FRONT ROW.
Yeah baby, front rowwwww. Reminds me too, we will be in London for a family R&R come June and I have 4 seats to see The Who at Wembley Arena on June 26th. That will be a concert to remember! I bought these tickets the day they went on sale and they are floor seats, elevated which means you can actually see. Anyone interested in 2 of them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile