Monday, February 12, 2007

Long days, short nights

Dammit I'm tired. I have been at it since 07:00 and it is now 22:00. I am just writing to vent a little. I have to be back at 07:00 to do it again. Grind, grind, grind. The things that keep me going are coffee, knowing that someone up the line is affected by what I do, and the fact that I get R&R in 23 days; not that I am counting or anything!

This will all be over one day and I will look back with pride at what we did but right now I just want to run away for a while and chill out. A beer, the warmth of my dog at my feet, and just nothing to do sounds so damn good tonight.

Here is something fun that was sent to me by Mighty Fine Dodge. There are 233 of me in the USA. How many of you are there?

2 Comments:

Blogger BWJones said...

OK, so drink coffee, but are you a coffee connoisseur? If so, send me your shipping address and I'll have some of the best, absolutely smoothest coffee in the world delivered to you.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Do you like 'Bawls' energy drink? We sent a case to my neighbor when he was in Iraq last year. It really keeps you going!

Hang in there.

BTW - there was nobody else in the US with my husband's name! Amazing. There were many dozens of me, though.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile