Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bow Wow Wow


Our base has a Fire Fighter Academy that is used to train military, civilains, an Iraqi Fire Fighters on the latest in professional fire fighting methods and practices. Last night was the graduation ceremony and full bore practice for an ARFF class. ARFF is Airfield Rescue Fire Fighting and is required certification for anyone working at an airfield fire station.


Last night I went out to the ceremony to get some photos for our records and also to work out some low light issues I have with my camera. I got some great shots but I like this one best. I took this at ISO 1600 hand held and it shows one of the Fire Fighters with his back to me and a charged fire hose on his right shoulder.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dinah Lord said...

Very cool.

Thanks for all you do, man.

Cheers - Dinah

4:54 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

You take some really great pictures!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile