Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's not my fault!

Every so often one of the crew is tagged as the "It's You Fault" person for the day. It does not matter what happens, they are at fault. If someone gets left off of a manifest, if lunch is late, if there is a flat tire, if it is hot, it is their fault. This joke goes around and sometimes is pretty elaborate.

One day I woke up and walked outside and started finding fliers posted all over stating that this was was my "fault" day. When I went in the office I found this poster up on the wall. They had taken a photo of me with a slurpee and changed it to look like a cigarette. It was funny except for the cigarette part. I have not smoked a cigarette for years!

I have some pretty talented folks in my shop but on this day I don't think they were busy enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, it is all your fault! Especially if you are a Republican. What is your fault you say, I don't know yet. Let me come back to you on that.

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I was very busy that day....coming up with designs for your "at fault day" posters.

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile