Wednesday, December 12, 2007

They don't believe me!

"No, you are kidding. You don't really want to go." "You are just trying to get a raise." "You can't leave us now!" "You put this together! How can you leave now?" "I heard a rumor that you are leaving, that can't be true." "This project will crater if you leave."
Really folks. It is none of the above. The war effort will get along fine without me. I really am leaving. I really mean it. I had Household 6 tell the Little Guy that the Big Guy will be home for Christmas.
Dave from Daves-Not-Here leaves tomorrow. I wish I was with him but it looks to be about 1 week before I actually get out.
This will be the longest week of my life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep that engine at high RPM's and when the week is up pop the clutch and get the hell outa there!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey James,
From all of us here at the Wahrmund household Congrats on going home and being there for christmas! I am sure T man is over the moon with excitement!! Enjoy being home and catching up with your wife,son,and family! As I am sure you know time goes WAY to fast! We love you all and have thought,talked and prayed for you all everyday!!! Thanks for keeping us posted!! Cant wait to hear your HOME!!! Hope to hear from you and the crew soon!!! Love to you all
Katie,Darrell and the girls :)

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fritz you know Mig!!He will drive out at 10MPH just like always.By the way Fritz --Didnt mean to leave you out of from the beer on the deck.Once Mig has had a little time with 6 I am going to put that together.PROMISE.
See ya soon Mig!!!!
BIG LOU

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in..."1st Annual Re-union"!

I'm thinking...Vegas (nice central location, and all that)

Vince

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile