Monday, December 10, 2007

I go

Time to go. I drop paper tomorrow. Maybe I will get out with Dave from Daves-Not-Here. He DDs the 13th. I'm not sad. I am actually relieved. Time to get some down time and hang out with Household 6, the Little Guy, and the dogs. Time to get to know my family again and have a beer when I want it.
Once i get CONUS and out from under GO#1 I will really let loose with what I can. I will tell it like it is without fear of reprisal or big brother kicking my butt. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Blogger BWJones said...

Safe travels home and I cannot wait to hear what you have to say.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Speed, Good luck, Job well done.

Proud to know you as are many others.

It is time. Does the new hanger have a fireplace? Enjoy the family over the holidays, fantastic, I am happy for all of you.

Fritz

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bout time little Bro.You will adjust.If I did any of us can!Hug Dave for me and tell him the door is always open.Boy what a sight,Dave Mig Bob and big Lou on the deck with a cold one.That WOULD BE A FIRST!
Big Lou

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Godspeed, safe trip. Mission accomplished, job outstanding...That last climb out of BIAP is worth the price of admission, looking down at the world's biggest trailer park, you can't help but smile.
Merry Christmas...
Vince

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile