Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Friend Maureen

The people you meet doing this kind of work are just amazing. I have reunited with two old friends of mine here in Kuwait and today received a message from another friend who is in Chad working for Christian Children's Fund.

Maureen is a wonderful person and I have kept in touch, albeit sporadically, since we were in Bosnia. She attended some classes I taught and was one of the very best and brightest students. She is a Kiwi from New Zealand and is one of the best traveled folks I know. She is smart, witty, attractive, and can knock back a beer with any man alive. How the hell she has stayed single all these years is beyond me.

If you are interseted in reading about her adventures check out her blog. It is at http://www.mytripjournal.com/ccfchad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile