Sunday, July 30, 2006

CAMELS!

I was on a dirt track with one of the engineers heading for a post and we saw these ungainly beasties. They were out there wandering around. A drover was nearby watching them. I took these on the fly with a El Cheapo Deluxe digcam I have while on the move. They were rolling around in the dirt like my dog does. Maybe they have fleas.

I will take my SLR with me next time. These shots are not very good and after taking thousands of photos of war machines it is nice to get some flora/fauna shots for a change.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, they have camel spiders, why not camel fleas?

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, pics of camel spiders, large mammals and some of the bird life there is what I want to see.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All you ever wanted to know about camels here. _______ Mites, ticks, but no mention of fleas.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile