Thursday, January 19, 2006

For me to POOP ON!

One of our few pleasures here is to watch DVDs. Most of the time I am so tired that once I get off of work I watch maybe an hour and then rack out. Last night was the exception. I watched over 2 hours. That is because it was damn funny.

I picked up a copy of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's Greatest Hits the last time I was in CONUS. I had not watched it and busted it out last night. The one that really killed me was the interview with the Star Wars nerds. I laughed until I shot Dr. Pepper out my nostrils. When that movie came out I drove past a theater with my boss at the time and we saw the same spectacle. A bunch of dorks dressed in costume waiting to see the movie....days before it started. These people have no other life. Triumph does not hold back at all. If you have never seen the cream of nerd society being publicly humiliated by a rubber dog hand puppet,well...you have not been pooped on.

If you have never seen Triumph you are missing out. It is flat our one of the funniest things I have ever seen. If you doubt me check out this link and laugh! It is one of the funniest websites there is...FOR ME TO POOP ON!

http://www.triumphtheinsultcomicdog.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the contribution of the united shit army to peace, and security is zero, nada, nothing, niente. go home the lot of you, and greetings to the clone of a cockroach bush

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now James calling him a dildo was inappropriate. Quite to the contrary, in fact, a dildo can be a useful piece of equipment.

On the other hand, Peter here, is about as useless as anything I've ever come across. Yep, Peter, my inconsequential-maggot-friend, I do believe doing yourself in is the only thing left for you.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, the way I figure it Peter is calling his mother a cockroach therefore he must be the clone. Ya, that's it - Peter is a son of a cockroach!

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile