Thursday, June 08, 2006

Zarqawi is DEAD!

This is the best news we have had in months!

I can't begin to tell you how elated I am or what hope it brings to mind. This jackass is a child murderer, a torturer, a heinous villain who deserved nothing less. I'm glad he does not get the pleasure of Gitmo or a public trial. Maybe now the Sunnis will come to their senses and come to the table to talk with the Shias, Kurds, Turkmen, etc.
I would hoist a beer with you all but General Order #1 still applies so I will just have a virtual near beer instead.
09JUN2006 Update: This post was picked up by Jules Crittenden at The Boston Herald and linked on their editorials page. I love the title of his OpEd. He titled it "That warm, fuzzy feeling when a murderous thug is blown to hell". Thanks to Jules for the recognition and for being an MSM writer with big brass ones!

7 Comments:

Blogger MarksMomma said...

Virtual beers?! I'm buying!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Dinah Lord said...

Wish I was there flythemig, cause the beers would be on me!!!!

Off to do some dancing in the streets now!

Cheers - Dinah

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a great day for righteousness.

God bless all those in the United States Armed Forces who participated in this great victory.

Job well done.

Scott Holmes
Boston, Massachusetts

4:14 PM  
Blogger Oxmyx said...

Great post, and a wonderful name for your weblog!

Thank you for serving our country.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Great news and congratulations on being linked by the Herald!!

They did good. You all have done good. A big thanks from me for serving our country, too!

God bless.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Everett said...

Congrats to all you guys! I'd have felt warmer and fuzzier if he had been made to endure the same sort of torture he inflicted on others for a week or two, and then had his head sawed off with a two inch pen knife! Am I being too vengeful? NO, I don't think so. From an old retired Navy Flight Engineer/AirCrewman, I love you guys and keep up the good work. MOST people in the US support you all the way!!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger NotClauswitz said...

The Blessing Of The Heaven-Sent Bomb resides upon the evil man-thing that with lust delighted in head-chopping and the random murder of innocents, may he burn eternally.
More good news is that he didn't die instantly.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile