Sunday, October 15, 2006

CAMELS! Part III

There I was tooling down Route Circle 6 towards the USAF base when I started to get close to this truck. Imagine my surprise when I saw that camel head pop up! I scrambled for my pocket camera and got it out in time to catch this series of pics.


I raced up close as I dared. Traffic usually bad on this road. By bad I mean that they fly down it at 160 KPH or so and the limit is 120. Add that to the fact that camels spit and dare I must to get this close.

I snapped that shot and then pulled around to the side. I was eye to eye with this beast doing 120 KPH on one of the most dangerous roads on earth. I have seen a lot of weirdness in my time on earth but this one goes in the book for sure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankfully, camel spit does not travel far at 120kph in any direction other than immediately downwind!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile