Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel

I just hope it is not an oncoming train! I was up until 05:00 this morning with the Project Manager selling off some of our budgets. We are 75% finished and have sold off all the major elements. Captain Dodge emailed me and told me to just take folders, put last years budget in it, and mark +10% on the cover of each. I wish it were that simple.

Soon I will be able to get back to the relative comfort of Taji. I never knew how special our Base was until I had to spend two weeks here. There is always a lot of arrogance at the flag pole but this is magnified by the Bosnian Mafia.

Our company has some new commercials coming out starting today. It's about time! We are sick and tired of all the bashing we have been taking in the press. I know several of the people in the commercials too. There is an interesting bunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile