Monday, March 28, 2005

Still here

I am still trapped at Camp Liberty working on the BOE. The Army says it is the Basis Of Estimate for the budget. I have heard it called the Bullshit Of Existence, Bag Of Ether, Basis Of Excrement, Big Ol Excitement, Blowing Our Estimates, Bag Of Enemas, etc.

No one wants to work on it anymore, we are all burned out and just want to finish it off. I feel like a matador who has toyed with a mad bull for about 2 weeks and now I am ready to put it to the sword.

We have a bunch of FNGs who are all excited about being here. They wnat to hear war storeis about the early days but I just don't have the energy to relay what really happened here in 2003/04. I just want to work, sleep, and be left alone.

That is not how I normally am Maybe the fatigue is setting in and maybe it is just because this camp is so unfriendly. Either way I can't wait to get back to Taji.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile