Monday, April 25, 2005

Changes

The only constant in life is change. As inexorable as death and taxes, change takes place. The site has turned from a Task Order site into a full blown project with a full project management team. They have moved a team from a project location that was closing and I have been reassigned as the Project Operations Manager. What this really means is that I have gone from being the Duke of the Realm to being a member of the royal court. It is much like as S-3 shop for the military. I am now responsible for information, information, information. I have been told it is a promotion and that it is another step on the path to becoming a project manager. It sure does not feel like it though. I did get a small raise so that is nice. Time rolls on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

View My Milblogging.com Profile